Cat Endura frame only fpr sale

I have a Cat Endura frame for sale no swingarm no footpegs no anything just the bare frame and a square was taken where the chain passes for clearance. Frame tubes are good no cracks or rewelds. I heated the fork neck tube to remove the stuck bolt but all went well no damage but the paint was scorched. Originally a metallic orange. The kickstand bracket on the frame has a broken weld and broke clean. It was stumped and the kickstand was bent but I have gotten it laying perfect now. I will take $65 shipped in the lower 48. I estimate $20 for shipping so the frame is $45. If you have an Endura with a bad frame this is the one for you. If it doesn't sell I'll put a pitbike swingarm and forks on it with a clone and ride it like I stole it.:pimp: Here it is before I stripped it and sold all the parts to one guy for his good frame.:thumbsup:

man! outlaw, i had one of those with a mild built clone, cat tank,& bmx bars thing was smooth as a caddy !! I wish i never sold it.

swingarm looks the same as the CAT Endura "MX" piece I have for sale.....

Buy Outlaw's super clean frame and I'll let you have this cheap !!!

Last edited:
man! outlaw, i had one of those with a mild built clone, cat tank,& bmx bars thing was smooth as a caddy !! I wish i never sold it.
I considered keeping it but the expensive stuff was missing and I have enough stuff like that. Someone will get their Endura going and looking good with the parts I sold em. Buy the frame and KK's swingarm and you're on your way!:thumbsup:

swingarm looks the same as the CAT Endura "MX" piece I have for sale.....

Buy Outlaw's super clean frame and I'll let you have this cheap !!!

$50 shipped parcel post and give me a day or two to box it up, buy the frame and KK's swingarm and all you will lack is everything else. A good replacement for a damaged frame. Otherwise still $65 shipped UPS ground.