Check This Out!

delray

put my two cents in too.......

i agree too, the bike not worth $$$$
now if the bike was restored with the correct gas tank and paint color,tires ...etc....then maybe it would be closer in the ball park.....:thumbsup:

maybe i am wrong on this? but didn't the first bikes have flotation style tires and the later years had the lug nut style steel rims/tires.......:shrug:

Last edited:
maybe i am wrong on this? but didn't the first bikes have flotation style tires and the later years had the lug nut style steel rims/tires.......:shrug:
You are right. TeeksOffRoad or MeanDean would prob be able to tell you the year models that came equipped with the older style tires/hubs. This looks to be a 1971 or later model. I don't believe they were even made in 1963...I believe they were introduced in the late sixties. Maybe 1970. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure he has the year/date wrong.

Mini Bike Guide April 1971 contains an article on the Trapper that appears to have the later wheels/tires.

Last edited:
I think they came out in 1970. I got $900 for mine. It was almost completely restored. I never got around to getting the engine rebuilt so it wasn't running. I'm sure everyone has seen the 2 or 3 on eBay lately also asking crazy prices.