Chrome fenders

buckeye

I ground the rusty fender mounts off my current project.
Is there a fender out there that clamps to the frame?? I don't have a welder and have already painted,so welding a bracket isn't a choice.
I put the cart in front of the horse and didn't think about fenders to keep the crap off the hottie (my wife) I am building it for.
Suggestions??

What kinda craps on the payment you baby your bikes on?
Only ones i've ever seen bolted on the forks are rupps but what do i know.
Most i've seen or have are attached to the frame. Might be able to make some sort of bracket like the rupps and attach to the fender you are using

buckeye

Wouldn't I need to bend it to conform to the fork?
Thanks for thinking of it.
I am looking for something like jmbrewton posted. See the liitle half round on the front fender? That's what I am thinking.

buckeye

Daah,thanks Andrew. Those are what I am thinking. And then fender with same type of curve. Maybe I am being unrealistic??

if you want something like what jbrewton posted go to homedepot and buy some conduit pipe holders and some angle iron and rivit them together. something simple and not going to cost you alot.might be worth trying

maverick1

Still a little sore but better. First 2 weeks were rough. I questioned myself at first but that arthritis ache is no longer there. Trying to build it back up. Should be fine. Headed back to work next Monday. I am bored stiff after 8 weeks of being at home. Weather is getting nice enough to work in my garage again. Got to get back to doing some mini work. Again, thanks for your help.

Rodney