chrome wild goose fenders

125ccCrazy

looking for chrome wild goose fenders... anyone know of any being
re-produced?.... not the cheap nickle plated ones on ebay, Shiny chrome..

BMI has real nice ones. You will have to call, I don't think they list them? They are a little wider then factory but they look good and no one will notice unless they know how narrow the originals where.

125ccCrazy

BMI has real nice ones. You will have to call, I don't think they list them? They are a little wider then factory but they look good and no one will notice unless they know how narrow the originals where.
I looked on thier web and seen a 6" that wasn't the shiniest and then a nice shiny 7" but thats too wide....I'll have to call them and see if they have a nicer 6" fender..

Randy, If your looking for the correct original fenders for Ruttman, Check with Frank up at Mathison Hardware in Livinia. He had some that were for the Ruttmans when I went to the show last winter. The chrome was a lot nicer compared to the Azuza not sure how much they were though.

125ccCrazy

Look close? I've got 2 of these Don't know what they fit. but there new & shiny
For this bike I am looking for a true chrome finish (mirror look)....those are good looking fenders but not quite what I'm looking for on this particular build...

Those may work on another project.... what is the width and length and what are you asking for them?

KB2ROCKET

I also need Fenders for my rupp sprint project will those fenders work with my 4.00 x 6.00 tires how much are you asking? The sprint actually came with silver plated fenders but these look better. I'm not looking to make mine factory perfect and I view these fenders as an improvment over the factory units
please get back with me on this
my email is kempocat@gmail.com
thanks
Keith

mybiz

Oh they do shine pic does no Justice. Id have to dig into my boxes to find them did they have the indentations like mine do. I was going to use one on the rear of my ez-rider chopper. I'll get back with the sizes ??