CL find

My air filter came in and all of my throttle stuff. Slapped this 10 inch pocket bike front wheel on just to see how it looks. Any opinions? Stock front wheel or pocket bike wheel?

Too small, but that bike is looking killer. Forgot you are doing a build on this.:thumbsup:
I agree and it's getting there slowly but surely. I have my options open on front wheels. I've been looking at JR Dragster front wheels which are on the expensive side. 150 for just the rim is a little out of my price range. We'll see though maybe I can find something sweet off of fleabay.

I've got to say that the new engine fills it out nicely Jeremy! It's really coming along great! Keep at it, I can't wait to see it in paint.

I've got to say that the new engine fills it out nicely Jeremy! It's really coming along great! Keep at it, I can't wait to see it in paint.
Sure does buddy! I have the paint, it's not colored matched to the seat but like we talked about a little contrast will give it some character

Finally got it running with the briggs that is as I still need a clutch and carb for the 13 horse. Snapped the chain into 2 pieces on the 4th ride granted it was an old rusty chain that came on the bike.