Cleaning up the garage

markus

could not take it anymore, I cant get anything done in my tiny garage because all the crap thats in it so I started working on cleaning things up and organizing a bit.

I was out of floorspace so I built a not so fancy shelf so I could stack the minis:

I tried to get a shot with the lil indian sign lit but the camera is having a hard time with the light:

I still have a couple mini's in my office in the house, one on the bench on the other side of the garage, and one in pieces in the shed along with some more parts:doah: The other side of the garage is still a bit of a disaster area, but I am getting there. I am moving some stuff around, cleaning and fixing some of my equipment, and dumping alot of excess crap that I just don't use.

Going to try and keep plugging away at it after work this week and get most everything in order, get some more of my memorabilia up on the walls, some more shelving etc... try and get to a more fun and most importantly useable workspace!

Looks good.

I know how you feel mine is really a mess right now and I think I'll empty it soon and power wash the floor and try to reorganize some things for a bit more space.