Close account?

Dude chill , smoke some smoke watch some avril take a break, your one of the good guys on here, don't make the other good guys on here become a minority because of some bullfrap . you been around. You know what Imean . Stick around you got to many street smarts to fall for that .

Yep, I have no life. Thanks to OldMiniBikes, I have someone to converse with even if it is myself.:laugh:
dont be surprised, there are people who do that via multiple user names..

but mostly just commenting and praising work their original user name made!

If you get bored, look at the member list of single post members, then correlate dates of things/comments. :laugh:
That is beyond my 2nd grade edumacation:laugh:. Seriously though..ya I see alot of that going on. I was always curious why they would need another account though...well unless one is banned or something like that.

I'm thinking I'll just stop logging in.. I sure would feel better knowing it's (actually closed) and not out there in limbo.. I guess they work on the same idea as Yahoo or any other asshole website.. :glare:
I think we all go through that, including some of the guys in this thread chiding you. Demonstrated by long absences, or lack of response in threads or posts made by certain people.

Despite the person(s) who recently pissed you off, a lot of people here like and appreciate your posts. Don't let assholes rent space in your head. Most people take themselves too seriously.

It is. I try to compliment everyones build even if it is junk.:angry:
Do you think after awhile people would "get that" and stop believing you? For those of us who require adulation from our fellow enthusiasts, all it takes is one look at Kenny UK, Tanks, etc. etc. for me to realize my most stellar builds ain't shit. LOL.

buckeye

And do you think I care if they believe me. Nope!

Those that know me and consider me a friend, get it.

Those that just have a opinion on everything and think they know it all,I could care less what they think.:shrug:

pas·sive-ag·gres·sive
adjective
adjective: passive-aggressive

1. of or denoting a type of behavior or personality characterized by indirect resistance to the demands of others and an avoidance of direct confrontation, as in procrastinating, pouting, or misplacing important materials.