Close account?

Maybe we can't mate them.

The pigs, that is.:laugh: Still don't sound right.:laugh:
Everything mate-able in lower A!
Just some romantic banjo music and you're off to the races!

Hope you and Old Timer had a special Christmas! Did he finally give you that bike and bring with?

And BTW, Old timer doesn't need to go to Goodwill, he has money, he would take you to some of the finest stores in LA.

Last edited:
I have never been very good with politics. I read this thread from front to back and still have no idea what is happening. TRK I have enjoyed your posts and quirky humour and must ask what could have possibly made you post a thread with this title.

This and all forums are text based and lots is lost in translation. Try to focus on the good here and ignore the bad.

Come on lad stay strong:thumbsup:

Last edited:

fistfullabar

Sounds like an invite to me :laugh: Naw Seinshow we aint related it just aint rot that I impose we better keep that for the relatives :thumbsup: an I dont think yall have room for all two hundred + bikes in that lil trailer :laugh:
Whoa 200 mini bikes can we get some pics please:detective:

Sounds like an invite to me :laugh: Naw Seinshow we aint related it just aint rot that I impose we better keep that for the relatives :thumbsup: an I dont think yall have room for all two hundred + bikes in that lil trailer :laugh:
Dunno, Buckeye has a double wide?????

Hmmmm.... Bet my wife would like a blond.
Let me ask her and I'll get back to ya.:laugh:
I met a guy when I moved back to the US who was in love with one. He sent her money often. I never heard the end result, but I am certain it wasn't a good one. (Or a happy one?)

I've heard they're fat, old, mafia dudes running scams. However I knew another dude who was married to a gal from Bosnia. Blond hair, blue eyes, Slavic face with those nice features. She was hot, but true to him. On my list for the next one, should the need arise.

I'm sorry man...

WANNA BET ME!! :angry: I'll post spam and bump it everytime I get unbanned..
I'm sorry man that people here will pester a person with their drama to a point where popcorn will drip out of their asses as I read about the cancer cure you posted.
Looks like the same people who follow drama threads are the same people involved in drama threads like Vic and the Ribbon thread and now the Duck Dynasty thread where people show a disliking towards God above.

This Duck Dynasty thread drew the line with me. I show and respect the All Mighty God above who created everything that you see and touch...

The air is very thick with static in here - Then they jump up and wonder why some of us are wanting to get out of here and then plead our knowledge is to valuable for us to go...

I rather enjoyed your repair the stubborn tecumseh suggestions helping out members here and helping me out at times when I didn't know which part was which on blower housings. Good luck Kid in whatever you do...

Then I'll be brief then: If you go - I'll go :thumbsup:

Bye everyone...