Clutch help/advice

I got a baja worrior at a garage sale motor was bad .went an bought a harbor freight hemi to replace old motor is their a way I can make the clutch from the original baja work?if not where can I get a clutch that will work with the hemi. Any help appreciated.:confused:

CarPlayLB

Your original clutch will not work. OldMiniBikes at the top of the page is where I buy my stuff! Good people! You need a 3/4" clutch to match your New engine, and sprocket on clutch to match the chain which i believe is a #35 chain

trinik7597

the warior came with a 196cc clone should have 3/4 crank and clutch should work .. carplay is thinking of a baha db30 with a 97cc on it

Yeah it has a 3/4 shafts an clutch is 3/4 but the old clutch has smooth bore it looks like or a kinda built in key but no set screw to keep clutch from sliding back an forth on crank.any ideas on the matter?

My Warrior did have 40/41 chain on it when I bought with no engine. Installed a new Predator and a new clutch with out the original jack shaft and It super heated the clutch every time I rode it. SMOKED IT !