Complaints, complainers and suggestions.

Hent

I don't mind if you need to make a complaint, i like getting suggestions, but please give me an example. I will not go fishing for your thread that you got butt hurt in, or someone else - no time for that. Just send the damn link to the thread, or out the certain person(s) causing direct, exact examples.

Thank you!

I may have bumped my own thread once or twice in the past couple weeks. I apologize. I was only following by example. Lol
And since we are talking about complaints I have a couple. I'm not losing weight fast enough. Diet and exercise just aren't working. Thinking of trying crack. Heard it works great.
Also I don't think I make enough money for the shit I have to put up with.
I'm tired of having truck issues.
Mad that I'm not a millionaire.
What the hell is up with these crazy kids these days.
Why is the clutch brake assy $10 more then it was a couple months ago.
Why doesn't money grow on trees.
He'll for that matter why don't mini bike parts grow on trees

Well i guess that's it for now. If I think of anything else I will be back.
Thanks
Your supporting member Not So Mini Bike

I would like to access the photo gallery :thumbsup: Every time I click on a link that goes to the gallery I get this:

pictures.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Hent

I may have bumped my own thread once or twice in the past couple weeks. I apologize. I was only following by example. Lol
And since we are talking about complaints I have a couple. I'm not losing weight fast enough. Diet and exercise just aren't working. Thinking of trying crack. Heard it works great.
Also I don't think I make enough money for the shit I have to put up with.
I'm tired of having truck issues.
Mad that I'm not a millionaire.
What the hell is up with these crazy kids these days.
Why is the clutch brake assy $10 more then it was a couple months ago.
Why doesn't money grow on trees.
He'll for that matter why don't mini bike parts grow on trees

Well i guess that's it for now. If I think of anything else I will be back.
Thanks
Your supporting member Not So Mini Bike
Karl,

I have been absent on the forum lately but would like to participate more to give infractions to people like you who violate the rules.

As far as your weight loss goes, diet and exercise can work if followed properly. Crack isn't really a good solution, typically cocaine would be the preferred method which will likely turn you into a fat crack head, putting you back into the same position as before with less love, less money, less teeth, less possessions (mini bike, other fun shit, etc). The only real method here is diet and exercise.

I'm not your boss, mechanic, family or financial advisor so I can't offer advice or help on the money or truck, millionaire issues. Sorry!

Kids these days...., maybe you have some? If not, don't reproduce and you can help the problem of "kids these days". It's a choice I made, so far anyway. I get blamed for enough as it is.

As far as the clutch brake goes, certain products, whether its the raw steel or the band brake itself, shop rate at the fab shop, certain items we may get killer deals on and can pass those savings off. When that product/sale runs out, we need to charge current pricing.

Money does grow on trees as it's paper which is made from..... ???

Trees do no produce metal, and definitely not formed into specific parts for sure - at least this planet.

Thanks,

Drew

Karl,

I have been absent on the forum lately but would like to participate more to give infractions to people like you who violate the rules.

As far as your weight loss goes, diet and exercise can work if followed properly. Crack isn't really a good solution, typically cocaine would be the preferred method which will likely turn you into a fat crack head, putting you back into the same position as before with less love, less money, less teeth, less possessions (mini bike, other fun shit, etc). The only real method here is diet and exercise.

I'm not your boss, mechanic, family or financial advisor so I can't offer advice or help on the money or truck, millionaire issues. Sorry!

Kids these days...., maybe you have some? If not, don't reproduce and you can help the problem of "kids these days". It's a choice I made, so far anyway. I get blamed for enough as it is.

As far as the clutch brake goes, certain products, whether its the raw steel or the band brake itself, shop rate at the fab shop, certain items we may get killer deals on and can pass those savings off. When that product/sale runs out, we need to charge current pricing.

Trees do no produce metal, and definitely not formed into specific parts for sure - at least this planet.

Thanks,

Drew
:laugh::laugh: Those replies are truly priceless Drew.

Can you show me the link you clicked to receive that error? Someone tell me when this shit happens, please!

thank you!~
It is any link that goes to the gallery. For example, clicking on "Photos" up near the top of every page. Or clicking on someone's "linked medium" picture. Instead of the gallery or a picture I get that message.

Hey all

My latest complaint is that I can't find rubber boots to fit

The shoe size is not the problem , it's my fat legs and calf's

I have tried plastic bags and duct tape , but it won't last long enough to catch my pet sheep "Bridget"
Any help would be appreciated as the nights are getting colder

Hey all

My latest complaint is that I can't find rubber boots to fit

The shoe size is not the problem , it's my fat legs and calf's

I have tried plastic bags and duct tape , but it won't last long enough to catch my pet sheep "Bridget"
Any help would be appreciated as the nights are getting colder
Don't bother complaining here. This guy is no help for our real problems. Lol

Karl,

Thanks,

Drew
I'm one on your most organized customers and I can't get help with any of my complaints. I can't wait to ask the sales people questions I know they don't know the answers to next time I'm there. Lol
Then throw a tantrum and demand management. Lol. J/K drew. I need to get off here and order more parts.

Ok Don't call me at the crack of dawn saying you need to have your truck worked on today, ramble on, every other statement is it needs to be worked on today, I finally say ok, then you say you will call back when you have the time to bring it over, AND NEVER BLOODY CALL OR SHOW UP.

I mean I could have went and won a million dollars and met the girl of my dreams today but no I sit here at the house like I do every day.

Don't go to somebody's place of business flashing a badge around begging for a discount (unsuccessfully for 20 mins) when you are at the only resister and there are 10 people behind you. Don't be surprised when nobody behind you takes your side, we are all rather annoyed at your childish actions, and don't just thank you for wasting our time because you have a job with a badge.

Last edited: