Crankshaft drill and tap guide

Hi I was wondering if anyone has one to sell or knows where to buy one. OldMiniBikes warehouse no longer has them and I have a project on hold till I get one. Any help would awesome thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer. I bought one from another member.
If there is no longer a source to purchase these (i.e, OldMiniBikes Warehouse), it would be nice if we had a member like Robert ("Metal Man") that could fabricate these for any members who have a need to purchase one. Maybe you could provide him with photos and specs of yours so he could reproduce these for future. Hent - How come you are no longer selling them?
Michael

Ya Michael i could make them up had the plans to make them years back .not to bad to make have to. Get the stock in but metal supplys close . Is there a interest in them if so ill see about doin a run .

Rob, it MAY be just like the catch phrase from the movie "Field of Dreams"-
"Build it and they will come"?
Michel
Ya it may but i hate to build a pile of them and be stuck with them . Oh well maybe when i get a chance ill build a few and see what happens . So what sizes to build ? 3\4 5\8 whats needed

3/4 is most common , what about including a sleeve to handle 5/8 ? What kind of cost [MENTION=15346]metal man[/MENTION] , I'd be interested too !

Ya it may but i hate to build a pile of them and be stuck with them . Oh well maybe when i get a chance ill build a few and see what happens . So what sizes to build ? 3\4 5\8 whats needed
Build a few and display them here for members to see. As a recipient of your fabrication work a few times now I know first hand the quality of the products you can produce.
Michael