Custom seat guy?

I am looking for a seat guy for my new mini bike build . I have seen several posts in the past but can't find them now. I heard there's a really good guy in my area but don't know his name . If anybody could help that would be greatly appreciated thanks

Give Manchester on here a try. Karen does a really nice job on the seats. She pays a lot of attention to detail and lines are straight too.

I am looking for a seat guy for my new mini bike build . I have seen several posts in the past but can't find them now. I heard there's a really good guy in my area but don't know his name .
Google in the search word "Seats" at the top of this thread at the Google Custom Search- You will have enough reading to keep you busy for awhile. That "really good guy in your area" is Kenny in Parma, Ohio who goes by Kbs8ballll on this forum. He has made numerous quality seats for my son and I.
Here we go again... :>O
Michael

Lots of good seat makers here. Kenny and Manchester1 are the two who are here on the boards. Kenny is 10 miles from you. You can meet Kenny in person to plan your seat and pick it up avoiding shipping. I have a number of his seats. All good to go.

Doc ( in Brecksville, about 25 minutes from you)

Twid

Oh man I hope I get to read a bunch of bs in the next few days about..... Well we all know!

One day I'm going to buy a seat from both of these professionals and see for my self.

Oh man I hope I get to read a bunch of bs in the next few days about..... Well we all know!

One day I'm going to buy a seat from both of these professionals and see for my self.
Don't kid yourself. Look at the "read" numbers on the drama threads here. Way higher than the technical data. Place is full of drama queens.