Cylinder Fuel Tank for Sale With Hose Clamps

This metal fuel tank measures 8 1/2" X 4 1/2" X 5".

My guess is, it holds a little more than 1/2 gallon of fuel.

This fuel tank is not aluminum. I tryed the magnet trick and it stuck.

It comes with a cap and a petcock on the bottom.

Needs to be cleaned out and made non flamable to ship.

Pickup preferred. Culver City, CA 90230

$45.00 cash plus shipping cost. You cannot build one cheaper.

This tank needs to sit open in soapy water for two days and be sprayed with WD-40 inside to ship. So, it will not go out until it is clean.

48 states. Paypal address: Minibikeservice@aol.com

Thanks,

TT

I don't know what point your trying to make here. But, I do get testy when someone hyjacks my thread. Tank is sold and going to MI.

Never, stated it was an cylindrical tank, dude! :2guns: lol

TT

Thread title..."cylinder fuel tank for sale."
I have to admit i was wondering the same thing.
Glad its sold but i was confused also.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

george3

I don't know what point your trying to make here. But, I do get testy when someone hyjacks my thread. Tank is sold and going to MI.

Never, stated it was an cylindrical tank, dude! :2guns: lol

TT
He was just describing it, easy buddy. Just another hyjack, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The individual who bought it is a very successful business man in Michigan. He will install it on his go kart. He is very happy with his purchase.

TT

All Good :thumbsup:

Allright guys. You have had your fun today. Newoldstock, I understand your 80+ years old? Outlaw Ace, I have seen your posts before and you do have the nack of ending threads. Look under Mini Bike Parts and see how many threads you have ended with a smart answer.....lol. Hent, Please close this thread as I don't want to step overboard with negitive member's..:hammer:

While I am busy,

TT out!

Allright guys. You have had your fun today. Newoldstock, I understand your 80+ years old? Outlaw Ace, I have seen your posts before and you do have the nack of ending threads. Look under Mini Bike Parts and see how many threads you have ended with a smart answer.....lol. Hent, Please close this thread as I don't want to step overboard with negitive member's..:hammer:

While I am busy,

TT out!
Hey man you make it sound like I fart dust.

I think your tank was very nice and too many people said the word Oblongso I had to post something funny.

I am sorry, and honestly I thought I was making fun of those with the oblong comments than you

Gas Tank Fit!!!

Well the tank came today and it fits so good it stays in just by friction. What are the chances that I would see an funny looking tank and think that it may fit my new vintage kart? I got this picture of the red kart which is the same manufacturer as mine so that is where I got the idea. Good deal and I am happy. Next is a motor for it. Any help would be appreciated. Gary M.:smile: