Decals/Badges, Are they still out there?

With being new or reborn to minibikes, The rough frames and engines I aquired recently were poorly painted. The 4HP B & S engine cover was painted and the decal/badge was also painted over. Frames has no decals at all. Is it possable to get new decals/badges for my 'projects' ? Nothing shows true love to a bike than the decals that were part of the ride :)

I have seen a flood of Rupp and Fox (snowmobile) decals on Ebay. Other than those, It has been a grim search.

Thanks,
Kevin - Hillsboro

Last edited:
In my what is it thread: I am going to start on the Atlas 1st then the Arca. It would be nice after paint to add decals. It would be a bonus to clean the B & S 4HP engine and put a new label on the cover. I know some (not on this site) thinks I'm being anal trying to get the frame to be exact, but if I am going through the trouble bringing life back to the frames, I might as well go that extra distance. In reality.. You guys know better than I do what I need, lol :)

Thanks,
Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

PS: I am in awe over members here that can identify any frame from a picture :thumbsup:

buckeye

Agreed. I have been jackin far too long on my project. But, started it half assed and realized if it was going to get done, do it right.
Post up a parts wanted. Maybe someone can help ya out.
There are quite a few decals for Briggs on ebay. Don't know the quality.

I am guessing you are stating that you have the decals for sale :) If those are what I need, then yes.. Those are what I am looking for. I found good 4HP Briggs decal set on Ebay (thanks Buckeye).

Kevin - Hillsboro

MiniBike Paul

Kevin; the stickers for the Briggs & Strattons or Tecumseh that you see on Ebay are junk - that is, they are vinyl peel-offs, not water transfer decals, and the art was poorly done, way off from the originals.

Soon, by mid June, this problem will be solved! Stay tuned on OldMiniBikes.com, or go to Windber or Funday #3!

I have stickers available now for Powell and Skat Kitty.

MBPaul

Kevin; the stickers for the Briggs & Strattons or Tecumseh that you see on Ebay are junk - that is, they are vinyl peel-offs, not water transfer decals, and the art was poorly done, way off from the originals.

Soon, by mid June, this problem will be solved! Stay tuned on OldMiniBikes.com, or go to Windber or Funday #3!

I have stickers available now for Powell and Skat Kitty.

MBPaul
Good to hear. I hope these will be the water transfer type?..