Dirt Oval Track and TT Course race event in Winchendon Ma. Wachusett Valley Riders

I think there will be more work done to the trikes this winter than ever before...lol
I was so disappointed in the way mine ran... Hopefully Dave can get me going as fast as Randys... Then I'll have a shot on the turns which is where I seem to do better.

I think there will be more work done to the trikes this winter than ever before...lol
I was so disappointed in the way mine ran... Hopefully Dave can get me going as fast as Randys... Then I'll have a shot on the turns which is where I seem to do better.
i think your right

FYI. We are invited to the WVRClub year end banquet
Its a lot of fun so bring urself wife girlfriend kid or who ever. Or come by urself. But come
details to follow as i get them
Food drink fum laughter bench racing. And other surprises

Well I have been watching the videos and I have learned some things :thumbsup: There will be some new things next year, a new trike for one and a new way to run "MY" race :laugh:

Randy B., you'll have to let me know when you come down to Ct. Maybe I can hook up with you guys and learn something. Thanks!

Dale
Dale, I think Randy is just going to drop his motor off and let Dave go thru it :shrug: You are more than welcome to come over to my house and hang out this fall and winter when we are working on stuff though :thumbsup: and I will be setting up here http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/120382-lake-compounce-swap-meet.html if you want to by :thumbsup:

I am thinking I might just bring the motor to the Lake Compounce meet to drop it off.... We should pick a time where everyone can meet up at Randys table..

Well I have been watching the videos and I have learned some things :thumbsup: There will be some new things next year, a new trike for one and a new way to run "MY" race :laugh:
A new trike? What are you going to do with the old one? Hopefully I will be able to match you better on speed so we can race your race.