Does anyone know the correct copper color for

Would anyone have any idea what the correct gold/copper/bronze color is for the 60's/70's Briggs and Strattons Flatheads

I wanna repaint the engine back to the period correct color, also where can I get the original stickers, Ive seen them on here before but cant find them!

Thanks!

Not sure on the paint, but the decals can be found on eBay. Rustoleum makes a copper metallic that is a really close match to the paint, but may not take the heat on the block and head. Duplicolor may make copper engine enamel??? Check with Briggs. If you don't get an anwer the first time, try again. Someone there probably knows, but reaching a cooperative person on the phone or by email may take a few tries.

In the high school small engine shop, I remember there was a few cans of Briggs Spray paint in the correct color, but they where probably ancient

It has almost a pinkish color. I searched all over for something in a can, but could find nothing even close. Went with black on the original engine on my Powell Challenger.

Still no info on this huh? I had a couple cans of that briggs paint but the color was industrial grey... I sure would like to know the correct gold color as well.

Can't you take the engine shroud and peel back a decal and get to some good paint, then take it to an autobody shop and have them computer scan it and they can get you a code?