Ebay find, lot of frames

Certainly would not hurt to shoot him a PM and find out for sure, many folks just don't want to ship that much stuff as a package is what I would think. If the time passes and bidding ends with no sale he may be willing to work with ya. I see a couple with much potential.:thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I don't know, I PM'ed him after the first auction ended with a no sale and he hasn't contacted me back.:shrug:

george3

Certainly would not hurt to shoot him a PM and find out for sure, many folks just don't want to ship that much stuff as a package is what I would think. If the time passes and bidding ends with no sale he may be willing to work with ya. I see a couple with much potential.:thumbsup:
the same couple we are all looking at, LOL. I have too many already that I like much better anyway, but still I look, and still I want. Wow sounds like I am talking about women, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't know, I PM'ed him after the first auction ended with a no sale and he hasn't contacted me back.:shrug:
I'm not sure why he would do that other than maybe he was bombarded with inquiries and just doesn't want to deal with it. Hey, everyone's money spends the same jack.:laugh:

the same couple we are all looking at, LOL. I have too many already that I like much better anyway, but still I look, and still I want. Wow sounds like I am talking about women, :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Sometimes a minibike will cost you $ like a woman but eventually a minibike is finished.:doah: Nah, I don't mind spending $ on either really. Especially the really good ones.:thumbsup: