el burro decals anyone have them reproduced?

I want to get new decals for the clutch/chain gaurd.it says el burro sand 'n' sno bike with a pic of a burro kicking. Any el burro fans have this reproduced yet? If not I have a source that can do it & will take requests for a set. I just piced up a torque 5 bike.

Post pics of that bike. I have had them reproduced at a place in Seekonk MA. $100 for the set. Front fender, serial #, El Burro Sand-N-Sno and the Super 8. I haven't had the Torque 5 done yet. I don't know how to post a link but if you search for a Super 8 El Burro here you will see the ones I had made on the bike. I have ridden my Torque 5 in the snow. It goes good on hard pack of course but only up to 6" if it isn't and the front tire washes out so you will have your feet down a lot.

I will get pics up later today. I paid $250 & its super clean & all original except for tires.Has a knobby up front & paddle type out back.The seat cover needs replaced.Teeks I read some of your past posts-do you still have a extra seat cover? I cant wait to ride this thing in the snow!! Mark

Decal

Congrats on the new El Burro, I am planing on trying to reproduce the one from mine. I hope to build a new side cover & fenders for trail riding & keep the old set for shows. I'll keep you posted on the progress.