F/S Cat 250X lime green roller w/ original paint

ErikR

I'm asking $200 for the roller without the engine. It's in very good original condition. The only thing that need's to be repaired is the seat ( seam's came apart at the top ).. It also comes with the original clutch cover. Local sale perferred....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
wheres the engine? at this price seems like it would have an engine.
You must have missed the fact that it's wearing it's original Green. The chainguard is a hard to find item and the engine alone would be worth the asking price as is the roller on it's own so giving it away would be foolish. :eek:ut:

That's a great little Cat at a great price! Good luck with your sale!:thumbsup:

:eek: WOW :eek:
Erik I never thought I'd ever see the day you decided to sell your 250X
A beautiful example of a survivor the paint looks as good as it did the day it came out the factory :thumbsup: Good luck with your sales

ErikR

:eek: WOW :eek:
Erik I never thought I'd ever see the day you decided to sell your 250X
A beautiful example of a survivor the paint looks as good as it did the day it came out the factory :thumbsup: Good luck with your sales
I hate to sell it just like the others, but I really hate the fact it's just sitting there and not being appreciated. This is a really nice original survivor and I know someone will appreciate it way more then me at this point.:thumbsup::scooter:

george3

I hate to sell it just like the others, but I really hate the fact it's just sitting there and not being appreciated. This is a really nice original survivor and I know someone will appreciate it way more then me at this point.:thumbsup::scooter:
Why not offer it with the engine? Just adjust price, complete oem bike.

Wow ... That is one sweet little Cat :thumbsup: ... I've admired it since you brought it home :bowdown: ... Good luck on your sale bro ... Hope it finds a good home