Finally got one not made in china!!

T-Town Mini

Wow! That is incredibly detailed...show quality work. :bowdown:

I like the way you did all the plumbing....very well engineered. And, the underseat catch tank! What... And, that converter side cover... :thumbsup:

Just awesome.

Seriously????:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::pimp:

That is fine, fine, fine.
Love the TAV cover! :thumbsup:
Wow! What a transformation!
Really Big Change :thumbsup::thumbsup: It looks Awesome jdog !!
Wow, great job! Looks amazing!
Nice, it has a steampunk feel to it.
Wow, very nice job and love the color:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Very nice work!!!:thumbsup::scooter::scooter:
Wow! That is incredibly detailed...show quality work. :bowdown:

I like the way you did all the plumbing....very well engineered. And, the underseat catch tank! What... And, that converter side cover... :thumbsup:

Just awesome.
Love that color:thumbsup:
That's just sick. Too awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:
WOW!! Thanks everyone!! It was a fun 2 1/2 year project!! :laugh:

Thanks Owen!! Trying to post a pict of the adjustable rear end from the right side, but it's not working so heres another side shot!! LOL

Last edited:
Didn't really like the white exhaust wrap so I re-sprayed it instead of re-wrapping it! Used DEI high temp silicone coating in black, three light coats and I like it!! This stuff is made for exhaust wraps and good to 1500*!! I like it cause it knocks the fiberglass down when you rub against it!! :thumbsup:

Did you build a wheelie bar yet:laugh: I bet that bike will be really quick!
:laugh: I really should have Owen!! I test rode it after fabrication and before powder and the 70 tooth sprocket was way too torquey!! But everything meshed well so went ahead with powder and ordered a 60 tooth.......got parts back from powder and assembled that night after work but too dark to ride....soooo come home next day for lunch and figured I try it out in the back yard :no: was rolling along at about 8 mph and leaned forward slightly and goosed it :censure: thing shot out from under me (on the concrete walkway) and went vertical....hurt my knee catching myself and running after it while trying to hang on all the while visions on 1 day old powder coat danced in my head!!!! :laugh:

Hopefully I learned a lesson.......LEAN FURTHER FORWARD!! LOL

buckeye

That's funny right there, I don't care where you live.
Glad the PC survived.:laugh:

I rode Chippers copy of your DB. Nice......:thumbsup:

Another rolling piece of art, reminds me a lot of Yellowhand's workmanship and attention to detail and he was as you know one of the greats here. Between this, the Million Dollar DB and the gas converted tiny electo bike you are killing it my friend. I look forward to your next build.:thumbsup: