Finally got one not made in china!!

Another rolling piece of art, reminds me a lot of Yellowhand's workmanship and attention to detail and he was as you know one of the greats here. Between this, the Million Dollar DB and the gas converted tiny electo bike you are killing it my friend. I look forward to your next build.:thumbsup:
Andy I must say you have a way with words!! For you to be reminded of Yellowhand when looking at my work is incredible!! Mark's amazing skills will always be an inspiration to me!! Thank you for your kind words buddy!!

For some reason I have been having disturbing dreams of this guy stealing my mini!!!!

This picture is not helping either!! :laugh:

Last edited:
I was not really feeling the white....maybe if it had white walls.... I dont know! Anyways I blacked a few things out....grips, exhaust wrap, bar pad and new seat!!

I like it....but I can always change it back!! :laugh:

Last edited:
The seat even though its not as tall as the white one, it has the denser carpet padding and is much more comfortable!! Thanks for that tip Chipper!! :thumbsup:

That little bit of change, made a world of difference. :thumbsup: I like It alot !!!!
I think so too Eric!! Thanks!!

That is a show bike i would be scared to ride it lol Looks stunning sir
Thank you!! It hasn't seen much riding, not cause I don't want too.....just nowhere close to get away with it without loading up and driving quite a ways!!

Nice change jdogg!

Where do you get your seats from and do you still have the red one that came on the TH? :rolleyes:
Dave's Upholstery! He's off the 43 and Cairo St. in Kings Co. Always very reasonable! He did that seat, bar pad and a double headrest for my go kart for $40, my material his labor!
I still have the red seat.....P.M. an address and I'll ship it to you!! Merry Christmas!! :xmas-smiley-016:

Just amazing Bro as is all your work !!
Thank you Angelo!! I enjoy all your builds as well!!

How to make better, better..awesomeness!
Thank you very much Tom!!