finished with my dads fathers day gift

Well it was his to begin with, he was always into mini bikes since I was a little kid, he had this, a ruttman, and a bonanza frame all sitting in the shed, he always talked about doing it up, so I decided to go grab it when he wasn't home, had it powdercoated candy Apple red, got some parts, and voila......he was speechless, my uncle lives about a mile away and I unloaded it from my truck there and rode it over, my brothers had him outside.....he was stuttering and all, couldn't believe his eyes....

Neck

Growing up is optional
:thumbsup:'m just sooo impressed! Too bad you couldn't have captured that one on film, or excuse me, digital domain.:laugh:

Yeah that woulda been cool, he deserves it too, my brother says he has already been cruisin it around......he got the Baddest mini bike on the block lol

Welcome:thumbsup: That's a fine gift to give your pops, you're a good Son. I love Ruttmans and Harrisons and hope to own one but am losing hope watching Ebay trends, I may stumble onto one here in OKC. I've found some very nice stuff from both coasts and up Michigan way as far as manufacturer names, even found two rare Trail Race Scooters here and one is said to be in a group of under 15 known and in crazy nice condition.

You guys did some solid work, in no time at all you'll be getting one as will your brothers I bet. Hard not to want one after building and riding it I bet, was for me and I have had one for many years. Now I have a dozen or more at any given time, maybe more.:doah:

Wow you guys made quick work of that thing! I seen you at motor city minis just a few days ago with the frame and forks. It turned out sweet. That's the coolest thing you guys could have ever done for your pops.