Found a pic of an interesting minibike....

buckeye

That's a long waaay from me.
I would like to have a mini a lot like that. I have a set of springer forks that need a home.

That's just a hop, skip, and a jump across the Mississippi to the backwoods of Missouri. You can chop wood and stay the night in the camper before heading back with an nice bike. :scooter:

Sorry Buckeye, I sold it in 1966. Mine was a later model with different style forks.They are to heavy and big to be considered a mini in my opinion.I had the idea of putting a BS v-twin on one a few years back but after I checked what people were asking for them I canned that idea quick.

buckeye

No dout too large for mini bike.
I like the lines and seat. I have a good set of forks for starters.
Bet ya wished you kept that one.

I was 16 when I had that scoot.I wish I had it now.It was stripped like the one in the photo except I put the front fender on the rear.That thing would kick back cranking it and it felt like it had broken your ankle. I rode it with cowboy boots because the clutch cover was missing.My pants leg got caught up in the clutch and pulled my leg into it and chewed the side of the boot up.It could have been my leg.I will not ride without a cover.