Fox Campus Completed.

Hello,

My son Mark has just completed his restoration of a Fox Campus Mini bike for his High School Senior project. I want to thank everyone on the OldMiniBikes website for all the help they gave us during this project. This project would not have been completed without the help of my cousin Mickey the "Golden Pinto", my friend Mark and his son Chris, my brother-in-law Michael, and last but not least Ogy. Mickey was Mark's mentor during this restoration and he did a wonderful job teaching Mark the fine art of restoring and troubleshooting problems while building this mini bike. My friends Mark and Chris taught my son how to weld and do body work while my brother-in-law Michael reproduced some of the parts that we did not have. Ogy saved this project with his vast knowledge, generosity and experience on the Fox Campus mini bikes. He patiently answered all of our emails and phone calls and guided us when we needed help. I am glad my son had this challenging opportunity and I think he learned that life is not easy at times but with the right help you can overcome anything. Enjoy the pictures of my son's work.

John

WLB

Congratulations to your son and to all that helped with the project. It's great to see kids develop skills that will last a lifetime.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

buckeye

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

In all honesty, THAT is the nicest Fox Campus restoration I have seen since I have been a member.
Outstanding work. You have a lot to be proud of young man. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your son received some valuable things during the restoration. First, he ends up with a Campus just to die for. That, like Buckeye said, has to be the nicest one to date. He will have something he worked hard to get for a lifetime. He had the love and time of his family and mentors. And you couldn't find a more knowledgeable man in Ogy that's for sure. And let's not forget the skills he had learned from this. A very hearty "well done" to him and to all of you for taking this on with him. It's so nice to see a good story involving a young man.

Have fun with the bike Mark, you earned it!

Doc

Double-Wow!!...That bike is beautiful.

That is an "Ogy Class" restoration which is saying something when you're talking about a Fox.

Congrats, that is really a bike to be proud of...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
John, Words can't begin to describe my admiration for the excellent job you and your son did on your Fox Campus restoration. Buckeye said it best when he said: it is the best Fox restoration he's ever seen on this site. And I agree 100%. I know how much time and effort you fellas put into your project and it shows in the pictures you posted. Now, when can I expect to hear that you're starting your next Fox project..LOL. Talk to you soon John. Ogy