frame measurements/ Diamentions

Hi I'm doing a ruttman deltek deckson lil Indian style minibike frame project and can't seem to find any of the right measurements, could anybody help

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

C'mon Ruttman Lil Indian peeps! Help Sharon out!

She needs approx measurement front to back and front bottom to top! I told her you guys would help... Please dont let me down

Well....how about you tell us something about yourself and do a proper introduction, and then we can give you some vintage information. Like where are you from? Why are you trying to duplicate one? Etc etc? We like hearing stories....

Hi everyone, I'm in Perth western Australia and there aren't many frames around for them and the ones that are around are way over priced and damaged or not the style I'm looking for so I thought I would just recreate one of the classic originals I Never was lucky enough to own one growing up but would love one and always wanted one so one day I could hand it down to my kids

Last edited:
I think with some pictures and a few dimensions, building an iconic mini bike frame like a Ruttman or Lil Indian shouldn't be too difficult. They both are definitely my favorite mini's. I grew up within a few miles where they made those bikes.