Front tire choice help appreciated

Hello all,
I'll make this short and sweet. I have a KENDA 4.00 - 8 tire, mounted on a 8 x 3.75 wheel as my rear wheel that I am more than happy with. I was wondering if you guys could give your opinions / suggestions on what would be cool on the front. I'm having a little problem digesting all the dimensions info on the OldMiniBikes warehouse pages when it comes to wheels and tire sizes. What I'm hoping to find is a front wheel / tire combination that keeps the same outer dimension as the rear (15 1/2 inches from top to bottom) but with a smaller side wall height.
Also, the tire should be more narrow than the back. I guess what I'm trying to describe is how I see most real chopper motorcycles look like, fat tire in rear, skinny tire in front.
Is this a matter of stepping up from a 8" wheel to something bigger? like a 10? or bigger? Will I find a thinner side wall to keep close to my specs? Any chance of a spoke wheel? I see some spoke wheels on eBay here and there but they look like they would need to be modified a bit at the axle area to fit on a 5/8 axle. I'm certainly not asking you what to buy, rather, what you would buy to get close to what my goal is. I have been in contact with the OldMiniBikes guys who say they'll email me back info, but never receive any response?
Sorry for such a dumb post, but once I know what I want... I'll know what to look for:eek:ut: IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0255.JPG

Yes Gene, to get a taller skinnier front you need to get a 10" or 12" wheel.

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/10-Steel-Wheel-Chrome-Plated-With-5-8-ID-Precision-Ball-Bearings.html This is one option with the 250/275x10 tire and tube is about 16" tall.

Another option for a skinny front wheel is get one off a scooter/moped like a Honda Elite. Honda Elite SA50 Scooter Front Wheel Rim Silver Good Shape 89 | eBay About 15" tall, I'm not sure of the axle size, but if you look around you could find one with the axle and brake assembly. Like this one, although it is pretty rough: 1988 Honda Elite LX SA50 Front Wheel Brake Axle | eBay

Just look around, you will find something you like. It doesn't have to be a Honda, other scooters have the same size wheels but quality varies.

I found this on ebay. He states it's a S-line scooter wheel, used on his Honda Ruckus. Says he was running it with a RTA hub?
I do not know what a RTA hub is, and was wondering if anyone can tell me if I can get a hub for this that would use a 1 3/8 x 5/8 bearing?
My front forks have holes for 5/8" axles, but guess I could enlarge them if I had to, maybe a bushing could reduce as well.
I do like the wheel and will try for it if I know I can make it work. Cheers s-l1600.jpg