Go kart license plate

richs

yea but the crossly and nash metropoliton arnt any bigger and wats that new little car called that looks like a baby booty going down the road

new york, there was a licensed go kart back in the early 60s you could build and ride it to the track. same article modding out is thinking of, it had a whole plan and had a clinton engine with wind up start and was completely made of angle iron, the headlights had to be 20 inches above the ground and that was about the only requirement, also blinkers.

Alfalfa sorry thats not the anser, you could drive the kart on the track
yes, but you could drive it to work, or the store, :smile:
new york, there was a licensed go kart back in the early 60s you could build and ride it to the track. same article modding out is thinking of, it had a whole plan and had a clinton engine with wind up start and was completely made of angle iron, the headlights had to be 20 inches above the ground and that was about the only requirement, also blinkers.

mybiz

I'm not sure on go karts. I wouldn't drive one one the streets you'd get squashed like a bug. Now todays go karts are 5 times bigger I'll check our laws I didn't know but in some of or county's ATVs are street legal. And Cowley county were I live those Japanese mini trucks are street legal. Now there small like a kart.:eek:
Here is some ideas of KS laws. But then again every county is different.
http://www.kansashighwaypatrol.org/general/unusualvehicle/unconventional_veh.html

Last edited:
Saw the same popular mechanics article where 2 guys put homade brackets and lights etc on 2 go karts and set out to drive them around the world even drove them on board the ship when crossing the ocean but don't know what state they were from but if i had to guess i'd say cali.

I'm not sure on go karts. I wouldn't drive one one the streets you'd get squashed like a bug. Now todays go karts are 5 times bigger I'll check our laws I didn't know but in some of or county's ATVs are street legal. And Cowley county were I live those Japanese mini trucks are street legal. Now there small like a kart.:eek:
Here is some ideas of KS laws. But then again every county is different.
Unconventional vehicles
I think it's real funny the picture of the pocket bike he uses as illegal is az50 honda mini trail which were tittled and driven on the street

mybiz

legal

I think it's real funny the picture of the pocket bike he uses as illegal is az50 honda mini trail which were tittled and driven on the street
Yea our state is a goofy one.:doah:I listen to my police scanners 24/7 sense were a smaller town here. Ha Ha just had a complaint of someone dragging a car hood behind there truck. They will never catch them our city cop cars are helpless in this weather we have 8" snow so far. Back to the topic!! I all the time hear the cops/sheriffs pulling over "Or chasing" small 2-3-4 wheeled toys And there always having to call the Highway patrol on the radio and ask them if this is legal to operate on city/county/state highway. Wayne has thrown a good stumper out there this time. :surrender:

Yea our state is a goofy one.:doah:I listen to my police scanners 24/7 sense were a smaller town here. Ha Ha just had a complaint of someone dragging a car hood behind there truck. They will never catch them our city cop cars are helpless in this weather we have 8" snow so far. Back to the topic!! I all the time hear the cops/sheriffs pulling over "Or chasing" small 2-3-4 wheeled toys And there always having to call the Highway patrol on the radio and ask them if this is legal to operate on city/county/state highway. Wayne has thrown a good stumper out there this time. :surrender:
Why would any one call the police for car hooding? It's no different than if they were using a sled:shrug:

Theirs always one in every town, usually some old person with nothing better to do who always worked in an office and never played as a kid......

mybiz

More than 1 asshole

Why would any one call the police for car hooding? It's no different than if they were using a sled:shrug:

Theirs always one in every town, usually some old person with nothing better to do who always worked in an office and never played as a kid......
I hear ya listening to some of the calls that our cops get sent out on. Is a joke just a bunch of Ole sour pusses out there that don't like to hear kids laughing and having fun. Someone takes a short cut and walks through someone elses yard they call the cops.:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy: