Grand Prix To Club Racer

I started with this.
Then,a trip to the hardware store for spray paint,tape,a few nuts and bolts,and some spacers. One afternoon later:
I'll use the 79cc Greyhound on there at first to test the durability of the pocket bike wheels. I added the plate to give it a club racer look to go with the slicks. A Mooneyes decal is on the way to finish the plate. All that was painted was the front springs and the inner wheels. All this for less than $12.00!!!!

Where I live,there are virtually no places to ride mini bikes on the grass or dirt. 99.9% of my riding is on pavement. This Grand Prix is ideal for that,because the bars fold down and it will fit in just about any car trunk. All my bikes fit in my Focus three door,because I removed the entire rear seat-both upper and lower halves,giving it a cavernous cargo space......So I do all of my riding in parking lots. Now and then I go up and down the front street,usually right after a build to make sure nothing falls off or breaks. Hence,the slicks. I would give my left nut to be able to ride them on dirt!!