Great MiniBiker Build-Off:DELRAY ENTRY

delray

yes it did end, 5 horse fan. i will try to still keep you guys posted on it ok:thumbsup: it's kind of on the back burner for now:doah:

delray

go ahead josh :thumbsup:i don't mind:smile:
i have not finish the kick stand yet,but i do have a finish picture from my other build what it looks like with the return spring mounted on the back. i use a very stiff spring so it can hold the the kick stand down and when i want it up,it stays up.

:scooter:............................

delray

yes ttapa207,they where made out of stainless. you can use reg-mig wire to weld stainless. the only problem if you where going to not paint it? the welds would rust. they also can rust little too if you use stainless wire. unless you polish the welds good. then you will be ok.
:scooter:.........primer and paint can fix that too:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Del, this is truly an inspiring build. I recently purchased a doodle and I have been racking my brain with fun ideas.. I don't have all the nice tools that you have but, you have truly inspired me to go with the retro look. BTW, I love your aqua doodle. Caught my eye when I first joined the forum and I believe it may well be my favorite. Good Job and keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

OK it's guys like this Delray dude that just piss me off. How in the hell can the rest of us "mere mortals" compete with him. I'm not worthy to even post in this thread (but I am).
We have a mechanic at work who is a Master fabricator like Delray and I am in constant awe of what he can do.
Hats off to Del and the rest of you talented SOBs'.
Very, very awesome build and thanks for sharing with the rest of us. The neatest thing about your build is the understated quality of the bike. The closer you look at it the better it gets.

Carry on, Dude.

Fred

delray

sorry guys , i have not finish this bike yet. kind of got side track with a building i am doing. building shop that will be 42x60. that should be enough room to hold couple minibikes:thumbsup:
i will post pictures of the bike when finish:thumbsup:
thanks for looking............:scooter:

delray

no..:doah: when i do , i will try to post some pictures:thumbsup: to many other things going on for me right now............:doah:

no..:doah: when i do , i will try to post some pictures:thumbsup: to many other things going on for me right now............:doah:
You should skip going to the swap meet next Friday, then you'll have the time to work on it- c'mon, you don't need any more projects:laugh:
(this way I can get all the deals lol)

Great work Delray. I love the attention to detail. Maybe one day I can attemp to do some work as good as yours. My hats off to you man. I would have to give this bike 5 out of 5 thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: