Greyhound is not the only company that can lose a bike!

I've had stuff get lost before and it does go to Salt Lake someplace for packages with FedEX.

The eventually found mine and it was a 22K $ package.
Hope you get yours, have faith!

Isn't your's the one 3rd from the right here?

View attachment 56212

Hope it turns up Chad,I lost a clutch cover in the mail over a year ago and still lost,sure hope this is not the case for you,but how in the he!! can you loss a 100lb box,really

over christmas i sent two 4" carlisle double indian head tires and the box came back a few months later with broken christmas plates inside :shrug: fantastic

cxbra

FedEx/Greyhound wont just leave you hanging man, thats my word! Companies now a days cant afford bad feedback and over the internet this stuff spreads like a wildfire. Give them a couple of weeks. They will find it, verify and get it back to you.

FedEx/Greyhound wont just leave you hanging man, thats my word! Companies now a days cant afford bad feedback and over the internet this stuff spreads like a wildfire. Give them a couple of weeks. They will find it, verify and get it back to you.
USPS will sometimes, I got a 2 day priority package a day late and the tracking info said it was out for delivery. Also last month I sent a set of Azusa Hex Star wheels to SC and they went to Bell Gardens California from OKC then to Traveler's Rest SC, thankfully the buyer left me good feedback but did inquire about the delay in shipping but was also following the tracking#.

cxbra

USPS will sometimes, I got a 2 day priority package a day late and the tracking info said it was out for delivery. Also last month I sent a set of Azusa Hex Star wheels to SC and they went to Bell Gardens California from OKC then to Traveler's Rest SC, thankfully the buyer left me good feedback but did inquire about the delay in shipping but was also following the tracking#.
Agreed that it wasnt on time, but you still received your package.