Gumpit, Steven, others... Got another one?

I could not say no :hammer: That said, once again I have no clue what it is.

Body looks like the original color was lime green, the frame was white.

As small as this thing is I can't imagine it had more then a 3hp. Tech or Brigg's? I put my Sensation mb-6 (mike bike) in the pics to show the scale of this mini trike as it is very small..

Any Ideas?

Thanks all! Jimmy

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I would say Scat Tracker as well. Although it seems other people used the frame and changed the bodies. Havent seen many of those.

This is a Ding Bat

buckeye

I thought it was a Scat Brat.
This is one of my projects now. I cant seem to figure out what to put on it. I have a 5hp briggs and the shaft is too short. Does the chain go through that kinda of rectagular spce by the diff. Mine has the exact same motor mount area. I had a band brake that goes aroung the diff as well.
Do I need to put something else on it ie jackshaft tc or what. This has me baffled as to what engine to use. Got mine without the fiberglass. I was gonna throw a old riding mower seat on it. I don't know. Any suggestions. Don't mean to be a thread stealer.

Last edited:
3-3.5 hp is what was original to the trike. A 5hp is too wide. The chain fits in the narrow 3-4'' space between the frame and the motor plate.. Pm Snow co as he has mine now and can send you pics with the motor installed..

Jimmy