H50 throttle assembly kit.

Here is an updated picture as to where I am at. A few corrections to make. Easy adjustments. The assembly in the picture is the repo items mounted to a non- minibike shroud. Regards, Joe51

markus

Here is an updated picture as to where I am at. A few corrections to make. Easy adjustments. The assembly in the picture is the repo items mounted to a non- minibike shroud. Regards, Joe51
Wow, that looks really spot on! Very impressive :thumbsup:

The kit in my pic is for the H series Tecumseh. I am finishing the fixture today for the long gov rod. Then I will be in production on the kit. If you have an HS40 I sell those assemblies as well. I have pictures of those posted in another thread.
Joe51

Finally finished all the fixtures to offer this kit. I don't have a price just yet. Waiting on the CNC shop to provide the costs for the 2 bushings and spacer. Hopefully this coming Friday. Will be starting the forming process of all parts this week. The one part I won't have in the kit will be OEM spring 30202. PartsTree shows them but rather pricey. Most original assemblies I have seen, owners make their own anyways. I did run the original across my contacts in the spring mfg. Industry. Would cost more. Will keep folks posted.
Regards. Joe51

Hello,
I forgot to mention that when the kit is offered, it will come with a mounting template and governor adjustment instructions. The kit will be offered as a very functional replacement to the original. I did mount the parts in the pic to a typical snow blower shroud to dial everything in. The assembly works smooth. Keep an eye out in the near future. As I did with the HS40 version, I will be offering the first assembly up for grabs so we can get feedback as to function etc prior to making them available.
Regards, Joe51

Update: I was at the CNC shop yesterday to go over the details of the bushings and spacers. Got pricing this AM. If all goes well from here they will order material tomorrow and schedule in making them. I am waiting final confirmation. In the meantime I have been making up the first run of all the other parts. I was hoping to bring them to Windber but that won't happen due to the lead time at the CNC shop. I'll have a price figured out and post it this weekend. I am making 30 assemblies to start. To see how it goes.
Any question, please just send me an IM. Will keep you posted and by all means Enjoy Windber. A fantastic event for sure!
Regards, Joe 51

Update: Bushings and s[pacers will be ready for pick up Monday. I am finishing up the install instructions with template this weekend. Member " Doc" has kindly agreed to take a kit with template and go through the steps to mount it and verify function then post feedback on this thread. I will be sending him the kit this coming week. From his feedback any adjustments that will be needed can be made then they will be available. I still have to figure out a price. Thought I would have that done last weekend. Hopefully this weekend. Regards, Joe51

Hope everyone is enjoying the 2016 Windber reunion. A great event. I sent "Doc" a package today. He should have it by next Tuesday.
Will await his feedback on the kit. Side note, I included a repo Tech # 30206 carb link as well.
Regards,
Joe51

Hello to all,
I have been getting many PM's the last day or so. I am waiting on Doc's feedback so that I can make any final adjustments if needed. I do think I sent Doc my prototype large linkage rod by accident. That has been since dialed in. I will be posting a couple pics tomorrow on what the entire kit would include. Price wise at this time I have figured $70.00 per kit shipped. Kits will be flash zinc plated. I'll make sure I get the pics uploaded tomorrow.
Regards,
Joe