Hands wheel half

There is a 5" alloy wheel half for sale on ebay for $20.00. The item number is 270349734481. The seller believes it to be a Hands wheel. I've searched but can't seem to find anything on this company. Does anybody know if these wheels are still being made?

Thank you.

I have a magazine advertisement in Car Craft January 1962 the Hans were made in
Los Angeles , California and they also made the Dyna Hub for karting. I will post a picture of the ad in my Photo section under Wheels
Steve :scooter:

MINI-MATIC

That looks to be a hands wheel.These wheels had a big offset,the aluminum half was actually most of the wheel assembly and was deep with provisions for both bearings.The other half of the wheel was very shallow and was made from stamped steel and all it really did was support the other half of he tire bead.I hope this helps you out.:scooter::scooter:

I quess I assumed that the other half of these wheels were identical, thereby making an assembly suitable for a mini bike. From the way you describe it, these must obviously be for go kart applications. Too bad because the design would be nice for one of my bikes. Oh well!

Thank you guys again for your help.

MINI-MATIC

The 4 inch version was used on the first Lil Indian's and looked quite unique on the bikes.See if you can get the person who has the auction to show a side view of the wheel,this will for sure show whether the wheel is a hands.It sure looks like it is though from the front!