Heald rear wheel assembly and super bronc jackshaft for sale or TRADE

see pics,i bought these at Windber,turned out the rims too wide,and the jackshaft is too narrow for my build purposes.

im in need of a rear wheel/tire/brake/axle bolt,in other words,i need a complete rear assembly off a baja warrior bike.

will trade or sell outright,prefer to trade.
heald wheel/gearplate combo = 75,doesnt come w tire shown.
tire size was 18 x 8.50 x 8 ,gear plate has 70? teeth on it.
wheel comes Complete w Axle washers nuts everything to bolt it right in.
it is still assembled.

super bronco ? jackshaft assembly is Worn on one end,needs a Gear? sprocket i think its called.
jackshaft = 75

again,would rather trade for what i need,but well see what happens.
if my prices are too much,then please lmk,im not knowledgeable about the rarity or lack thereof.
i was told what these items were from,if im wrong please correct me.
thanks for looking,im located in western NY state,under Rochester.

ill get those measurements when i get back home tonite for you.

also,Jeep4me,you are first in line on the jackshaft thingy BUT im really in need of a baja Warrior rear wheel,see ad.
i need the wheel more than i need the money.

sorry about the wait,weve been riding a lot lately and not working on the projects.
rains back so more time off.
heres the pic of the measurements.
Ty to Mr Chatten as well for the Id of parts :)

looks like you are up,DW.
the other guy that made me wait all week and Then tried to rip me off has vanished.
how surprising...
the jackshaft is up for grabs too.

also,i might be selling my heathkit boonie project,altho it wont be for 25 dollars..lmfao!

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
how did I try to rip you off, you asked for an offer, didn't like my offer, then didn't counter with a different offer. just told me no, have a good weekend. goof luck with the sale. :smile:

dude,im new,im not gonna get into this with a reg.
i will say you didnt tell me truth about the baja bike from the start,and i was straightup with you the whole way.
..hmm.
again,im a fair type of guy,i love deals,everyone does.
just dont insult my intelligence..i most certainly didnt insult you,did i...

brown boonie

I never claimed to be a Baja expert. said I think it was a warrior. sent pics. its just a pile of junk I had sitting around. you needed the wheel and I offered what I had. like I said, good luck with your build and your sale.:thumbsup:

okay,fine..just remember you insisted posting again,didnt you.
you originally stated you trade most of a baja missing Only the motor and gas tank,Stated that was All you had of the baja,remember??..and offered to trade for the parts i have here on This listing for Trade,which i was fine with..correct?
i have the pictures/email still.....

then,the second you found out my boonie might be up for grabs,Suddenly,you have the Entire baja bike motor tank and all wow looky there Vern and offered me that for the boonie And the parts plus 25 bucks.
that was my first red flag right there.
lie to someone else,not me dude,i dont have time for that.
plus your so called offer was insulting and you know it.
i was still very courteous too wasnt i...
i replied no thanks,you replied with a 50 offer.

so,i replied to you explaining my thoughts on your " offer " and waited all day saturday and then sunday for Your counter-offer only for you to never reply.
so yeah,you vanished after trying to run a scam on me.
and you lied right there on your post saying i didnt reply to your counter offer..
any other questions?
im not really gonna have to post the emails am i...?

now if someone wants this stuff just pm me and be straightup with me.
thanks.

Last edited:

brown boonie

I was unaware that my son had countered with a new offer. I don't have the engine or the tank. never said I did. I offered the whole bike pictured and some cash if you wanted to. I didn't need a boonie, just thought I would make an offer. no big deal. like I said, I work 6 days a week and not always on here or even check my email for days at a time. there was miss understandings. i never tried to "scam" you.

so what did you think was gonna happen when i drove 4 n a half hours to find out you didnt even have the motor/tank your " son " said you had.
just....stop,ok.

Last edited:
so what did you think was gonna happen when i drove 4 n a half hours to find out you didnt even have the motor/tank your " son " said you had.
just....stop,ok.
Situations such as this need to be handled by personal message rather than keeping an ad at the top with a weak streamed pissing match that goes nowhere. Not even a good fight, zero entertainment value.