help bring EVIL ED to windber

gbones

wouldnt it be great to send donations to bring EVIL ED to windber:thumbsup: so this thread is for that purpose. what ever you can spare even if its a dollar, every bit helps, beleave me i know. alot of members on here donated alot of money for me to attend funday #2 and it was great and i appreciat all the help. so its time to help another member for another event. alot of things will have to be worked out, where to send the money ect. and hopefully ed will like to attend the event.

gbones

i figure send the $ to ed. thats how it went for me, everyone sent me MOs and i saved them and cashed them in and bought a ticket for burbank.
plus we will have to see if ed is up for it. ill give him a call tomorrow (weekends are free)and see what he thinks about it.

hahaha...just kidding....would be awesome if the Evil one showed up :thumbsup:

MiniBikePaul will be needing a bodyguard for the trip anyway, all celebrities use them :cool2: !!!!!

MiniBike Paul

I'm in for $20.00!

Also, if you want, PayPal me and I will make sure it gets to Ed, and I will keep all the amounts posted here. PayPal to paul@minibikepaul.com

I suggest that if we get enough money to cover Ed's trip, we keep going and help Mac too; he actually started the Gbones Funday Trip thing last year, and he is an important part of the hobby! And, as anybody who has ever bought something from him knows, he sure can't make much on his parts sales his prices are so low!!

O.K., I'm in for $20 more; $40.00 total!

great idea paul:thumbsup:, lets get as much $$$ for as many members. im sure it wouldnt be hard to get a few members to windber
im gonna start stashing some money aside for this, when i get a decent amount ill be sending it to paul(the windber donation fund treasurer)

Last edited:
OMG ! Just saw this. I guess I should start trying to save some money also. :laugh:
i was talking to jenny a little bit ago about this, we have spoke about windber awhile ago and she wants to go, mainly because i want to go but she said "cool, have ed fly here and we can all drive to windber together"