Help Bring Steve Durham to FunDay 3

This thread is a call for help to bring OldMiniBikes Member and big brother Steve Durham to Funday #3 on Sept 16th 2012
I want to start by saying over the past few years I have come to know and love Steve Durham - he has helped me and many of the other fine members here at OldMiniBikes. A life-long minibiker, Steven owned and operated minibike and go-kart shops in the day!
He's a kind and caring soul who has had a tough year and I along with a few other members would like to pledge a few dollars to help Steve make it to MiniBike Pauls Funday #3 event.
I know times are tough for many and money is tight anything you can contribute will make a huge difference.
So PLEASE help make this happen.
Send your PayPal GIFT to: sdurham11@comcast.net
Thank You and God Bless
Sincerely
Bayareaburrito

Im not very computer literate BAB.:laugh: How do we use a paypal account to send money as a gift? I usually just use paypal on ebay:shrug: Thanks!

Mac

To send as a gift.

Sign on to PayPal,
click Send Money, enter email address,
enter amount, then click Personal tab,
and continue.........

Jdogg
Good question.
1. log into your PayPal account.
2.Click on the Send Money tab.
3. enter sdurham11@comcast.net in the To box
4. enter the amount you wish to send.
5. select Personal the Gift button should already be selected.
6. Click continue add any comments to want to send with your gift.
7. Send Money

This thread is a call for help to bring OldMiniBikes Member and big brother Steve Durham to Funday #3 on Sept 16th 2012
I want to start by saying over the past few years I have come to know and love Steve Durham - he has helped me and many of the other fine members here at OldMiniBikes. A life-long minibiker, Steven owned and operated minibike and go-kart shops in the day!
He's a kind and caring soul who has had a tough year and I along with a few other members would like to pledge a few dollars to help Steve make it to MiniBike Pauls Funday #3 event.
I know times are tough for many and money is tight anything you can contribute will make a huge difference.
So PLEASE help make this happen

Thank You and God Bless
Sincerely
Bayareaburrito
Send your PayPal GIFT to: sdurham11@comcast.net

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/64369-funday-3-sept-16th.html

TANKSAREUS
Steve will drive somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 miles each direction to attend.
Gas prices here in the US average around $4.00 per gallon.
I'm not sure of the exact figure.. And I don't expect to raise the entire amount from the generous contributions of the OldMiniBikes membership.
That said anything at this point will help.. $1.00- $5.00 - $10.00

I hav'nt done this much maths since school.
1000 miles = 1600 Km
1 L / 10 Km = 160L each way
320L = 84gal
thus $336 in fuel alone ( based on my Ranger )
Sweet - I'll get him there, but yall are gonna have to get him back or look after him:laugh:

TANKSAREUS;546411[I said:
]I hav'nt done this much maths since school.
1000 miles = 1600 Km
1 L / 10 Km = 160L each way
320L = 84gal
thus $336 in fuel alone ( based on my Ranger )
Sweet - I'll get him there, but yall are gonna have to get him back or look after him
:laugh:
:laugh: Big thanks Tank :thumbsup:
I promiss you I will watch over him like a Hawk on funday and make sure he gets back home safe and sound.:smile:

Well I swore I wouldn't ship that Bonanza frame I had because it's tough for me to get to Fedex or UPS on my work days....but Smallbore and I struck a deal....

He sent $60 to the Steve Durham to Funday fund and I'm sending him the frame.

...so thanks to Scott for his contribution and to my wife who doesn't know she's going to Fedex this week :laugh:......

I just sent 60.00 PayPal for your Funday fund, on behalf of KustomKart
More to follow......
:biggrin:
Well I swore I wouldn't ship that Bonanza frame I had because it's tough for me to get to Fedex or UPS on my work days....but Smallbore and I struck a deal....

He sent $60 to the Steve Durham to Funday fund and I'm sending him the frame.

...so thanks to Scott for his contribution and to my wife who doesn't know she's going to Fedex this week
:laugh:......
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: