HELP David Get A Early Get Out Of Jail Free Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the little girl the one that taught you grown men to whine like you do?? He broke the rules and requests of the site owner and got put in time out .... live with it and get over it. Teach the kid that when you break the rules there are consequences !!!:hammer:

Is the little girl the one that taught you grown men to whine like you do?? He broke the rules and requests of the site owner and got put in time out .... live with it and get over it. Teach the kid that when you break the rules there are consequences !!!

Well put Scoot...........:thumbsup:

The rule of common sense..........why keep stirring the pot? Why not drop it and bring peace to this forum?:surrender:
Some of the best advice I've seen posted on here recently.:thumbsup: I would imagine that Hent's patience is growing very thin and he has had a real belly full of the Wulf brothers and their BS.(I know that I have) Keep it up and I bet he will pull the plug on this forum, and I really would/could not blame him.
Michael

old-timer

Scamming Member
Some of the best advice I've seen posted on here recently.:thumbsup: I would imagine that Hent's patience is growing very thin and he has had a real belly full of the Wulf brothers and their BS.(I know that I have) Keep it up and I bet he will pull the plug on this forum, and I really would/could not blame him.
Michael
I couldn't agree more Michael , but I really hope that doesn't happen. So many good people on here and even with our problems, this is still a great forum . When your dealing with the amount of people we have here, the percentage of problems we have still seems somewhat small compared to some other forums. IMHO

I would hate to see Hent pull the plug :doah:

Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.