HELP me find rimfirekyle.

Trying to locate rimfirekyle. He might have the parts I need, but I get no response from him. Anyone know how to locate him? Thanks Metty

125ccCrazy

Good luck, I pm'd him 3 times over the last 3 weeks on his 4 sale stuff....:confused:

If he has it set up he will get an email notification when someone pm's him...

125ccCrazy

I hear ya I need a couple things also. If you hear from him let me know. Thanks
I see he popped in here over the weekend but never replied to any of my pm's so he must not be too interested in selling anything.... I don't understand why some people put up stuff for sale and never respond to inquires, what are they doing, just seeing how many people will respond to the ad??

hey guys i am very sorry..... i know i may have left some people hanging..... we had a problem at home and i have been staying with friends for a while now.... the website was taken down a few notches on the priority level.... if you e-mail me at rimfirekyle@Hotmail.com i will be able to check it on my phone.... very sorry again.
(priority lvl will raise soon... don't worry)

-kyle

125ccCrazy

Sorry to hear about the family issues, unfotunately life deals rough spots through the years but things eventually get better...keep your head up.... things will work out with a positive attitude...