Hey INJUN

Is this one like yours? I got a Kart from this guy and he said he had a mini's so I said lets take a look. I told him what I thought it was and it looks like he selling it now instead of training his kids on it like he said he was going to do. :doah: The frame is there and I couldn't get a look at the engine because it had stuff all around the bike.

Rare Bonanza minibike mini bike mb1210

Good,,,, I'm glad he put it on E-bay, he's a nice guy so I thought I'd help him out and tell him what it was. I can see the other side of the engine now and yes it ain't original. Hope he gets smoking crack for it!

It really didn't get me excited, otherwise I probably could have got it cheap. I like the thicker frames. :thumbsup:

What's the deal with those suspension forks? They don't look like Bonanaza forks.

Too bad the fenders & chain-guard are missing. What the hell happens to all the chain-guards & fenders.:eek:ut:

A Bonanza of frames

Truly envious of all those beautiful frames. Is everyone else all lusting for mini choppers and MB 1210's, MX1510's, and even the MB 250. Love those fat 530/450x6 tires on the two rollers. They're the same as the back tire on the mini chopper and the rim is wider...hard to find...so how many do MAC and others have tucked away in those crates????:hammer::confused:

Truly envious of all those beautiful frames. Is everyone else all lusting for mini choppers and MB 1210's, MX1510's, and even the MB 250. Love those fat 530/450x6 tires on the two rollers. They're the same as the back tire on the mini chopper and the rim is wider...hard to find...so how many do MAC and others have tucked away in those crates????:hammer::confused:
Yeah I choose to go with the 530/450 tires front and rear because of the look.
But in doing so I was forced to convert to a drum brake because the scrub brake would not work with the oversize tire. An easy fix :thumbsup:

Drum Brake

Yeah, so did you go with the 4.5 inch drum brake for which Azusa sells drum and sprockets, or the original Bonanza style 5 inch, where you can get the brake assembly for $39, but anyone with an original or reproduction 5 inch sprocket drum combination wants $75 or more.:doah: Also, do you use any adapter between the drum and the rim like Bonanza did originally?

Yeah, so did you go with the 4.5 inch drum brake for which Azusa sells drum and sprockets, or the original Bonanza style 5 inch, where you can get the brake assembly for $39, but anyone with an original or reproduction 5 inch sprocket drum combination wants $75 or more.:doah: Also, do you use any adapter between the drum and the rim like Bonanza did originally?
The brake assembly is all original Bonanza parts :thumbsup:

"]

"]

Stock Bonanza parts

Yup, detective: that's a 5" Bonanza set up. :thumbsup: I see the old brake cable hiding too. That's a pretty small sprocket, is it less than 60 tooth and does that mean it was originally set up with a jackshaft with some gear reduction occurring with different tooth numbers on the JS? Mark S.:confused:

Look what just came for me today!!!! UPS lady almost crapped herself moving the box around. Can anyone tell me if the exhaust is original? And what color these came in. Looks red under the black paint.

Cool, what did that one run you? The engine looks right (date?) Hard to see the bike in the dark. :doah: Don't know if that exhaust would be original.