Hey INJUN

Cool, what did that one run you? The engine looks right (date?) Hard to see the bike in the dark. :doah: Don't know if that exhaust would be original.
I bought it from the guy on oldminibikes right here. he had it listed in the complete bikes for sale, guy wanted 240 and 140 for shipping. I will see about better pics and date codes

I bought it from the guy on oldminibikes right here. he had it listed in the complete bikes for sale, guy wanted 240 and 140 for shipping. I will see about better pics and date codes
Cool, what color are you going to paint it? What color did they come in> The one I looked at was Blue and looked like stock paint (though it was hard to get up close to it.)

under the black paint it red but not a favorite color of mine. i gues bonanza blue wouldnt hurt resale value or would it if the original color is red????????

I have a copy of it without the logo, and it doesn't state a color. Just mentions paint type. Yopu can see all that is written about the paint in this ad here.