I am back sort of !!!!!

Mean Dean

My mother was in the hospital all week and I was there night and day, I just brought her home tonight. Looks like she is doing good right now. My Laptop is getting fixed so I am borrowing one. I an heading to Albany N.Y. then down to New Rochelle next week. If anybody wants a mini or parts delivered from here to there let me know. Feels good to be back. Did I miss anything.

Mean Dean

Thanks Mini and Jimmy. thought this was it but she is hanging on at 90. Her two older sisters are alive one is 96 and the other is 94 years old. The 96 year old takes care of the bed ridden 94 year old. Hopefully she should be good for awhile now. (Whew)

old-timer

Scamming Member
Glad to hear everything's ok Dean :thumbsup: My mom lives with us too, and she's 89 so I know what it can be like for you :wink:

And no, you haven't missed to much except a couple minis that were given away free by a member here :shrug:

Just kidding :laugh:

Vic

Good to know things are loking better Dean, but these guys deserve to know the truth....she's been under the weather for more than a week. She's lucky to have a son to look after her for the last several months.

Luckily my parents haven't had any serious problems, and I dread the day it does, but such is life and we all go through something similar at some point in our lives.