I have many happy forum membe'rs who respect me. Please chime in.

TT, has been around for many years. I have done business with many member's. If you are happy with me, getting you custom fit boxes, going to Fed EX, the Post Office, UPS, delivering parts to Ventura from Los Angeles, servicing a need for DB-30 parts here on the Forum, please chime in.

I have one unhappy member who is going and reporting me to the webmaster, hoping I will be charged money to sell on this site. I have no problem whatsoever giving and supporting the webmaster here and at OldMiniBikes Warehouse. He has put up with me since 2008. This new member I will not say his name joined in Dec. 2011 and has one trader transaction. Me. He called me a cheap idiot.. lol Yes, I printed that.

So, if you have had good transactions here and respect that I run around town loosing money to fill a gap that nobody fills getting parts at a fair price and then passing them on to member's here, chime in!

TT

george3

TT, has been around for many years. I have done business with many member's. If you are happy with me, getting you custom fit boxes, going to Fed EX, the Post Office, UPS, delivering parts to Ventura from Los Angeles, servicing a need for DB-30 parts here on the Forum, please chime in.

I have one unhappy member who is going and reporting me to the webmaster, hoping I will be charged money to sell on this site. I have no problem whatsoever giving and supporting the webmaster here and at OldMiniBikes Warehouse. He has put up with me since 2008. This new member I will not say his name joined in Dec. 2011 and has one trader transaction. Me. He called me a cheap idiot.. lol Yes, I printed that.

So, if you have had good transactions here and respect that I run around town loosing money to fill a gap that nobody fills getting parts at a fair price and then passing them on to member's here, chime in!

TT
He is a nu-be who listens to them? You know they come and go.

Neck

Growing up is optional
He sold me a DB30 roller for $150 bucks, but he didn't bring any donuts when I picked it up! Is that cheap or what?!:laugh:

MiniBike Paul

TT my friend, you let these guys bother you tooooooo much! Blow it off, move ahead!

You and I have bought & sold (and given, thanks again for my display table!!!!) each other a ton of stuff and all dealings have been fair, pleasant and easy!

buckeye

You seem to be fair and honest. Even offered parts for free.
If it's a issue I am sure you would know from admin not someone calling you out.

As usual I don't realy know all the details before I post something.

But take this to heart.

These are minibikes!

It not a way of life.

Enjoy relax and don't stress what other people say or think.

I'm a new happy customer, haven't even got my parts yet, but TT seems to bee all about going above and beyond for us mini bike guys in need of parts. :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the kind words. I do go out of my way to help out the member's here. The bashing continues tonight too... Oh well....I'm happy. :scooter:

Oh' and Neck the roller I sold you has history, Carlisle Tires and a Hydraulic Brake System..lol :doah:

TT

bandit 40

I had no problems at all with him , he has been more than helpful to me just like it should be helping each other . Thank you for everything tt.

Big Jim

Apparently I have not bought anything from you TT, but I would.
I have had dealings with a few of the people that have swung the bat for you, if they say you're alright, you must be alright..

Thing's have kind of cooled down in the last few days.. I think it was a total blessing to move everything to the bidding place. There, I have national exposure, just not as many good friends!

Realize, it's for the best and the guy did me a favor. I intend to continue purchasing here, just not posting to sell lots of merchandise.

Thank you all very much for all the kind words, they mean the world to me!

Think of it this way, everything happens for a reason.....:smile:

TT :thumbsup:

I consider TT to be one of my internet friends (I've never met him in real life) and have bought stuff from him before. I know where he's coming from with this and know the whole story. I've also dealt with the person that he has a problem with in person a couple of times and don't have a problem with him at all. I will say from what I know of the situation (which is a lot) that TT is in the right here and the other person is being an ass about everything.

Bikerscum

I consider TT to be one of my internet friends (I've never met him in real life) and have bought stuff from him before. I know where he's coming from with this and know the whole story. I've also dealt with the person that he has a problem with in person a couple of times and don't have a problem with him at all. I will say from what I know of the situation (which is a lot) that TT is in the right here and the other person is being an ass about everything.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, and given your time here, I respect it. As I told you in our PM converstation the other day, I'm done with it. It's been 4 days since I made any comment to the OP. This morning I wake up to an email out of the blue from TT calling me a dumb ass.

And I'm the one causing problems.

Ok.