I have many happy forum membe'rs who respect me. Please chime in.

buckeye

Ya'll are gonna f around and they will stop the for sale section. Grow up. We are not talkin about thousands of dollars here.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, and given your time here, I respect it. As I told you in our PM converstation the other day, I'm done with it. It's been 4 days since I made any comment to the OP. This morning I wake up to an email out of the blue from TT calling me a dumb ass.

And I'm the one causing problems.

Ok.
Have you purchased something? If so leave him feedback. If not keep this in a pm or email or take some time off. If you are being instigated make the proper people aware of it. From where i sit you are the one doing the instigating.

Gentlemen,

I sent a email to John aka, Bikerscum and tried to get thing's back on track between the both of us. Yes, I made a mistake. I should have sent him a matched set of tires even though I did not have a matched set and he did not ask for that. Then, all this never would have happened and you would not be reading my apology. I am sorry. I did not have exactly what he wanted.

True to my good nature, I want to please everybody all the time and that is just not even plausible. eBay sales are very good. I had to crush the competition today just to stay alive. Lucky for me, I have many very happy customers and business is very good. I am overstocked and low on working capital today.

Really I don't think you will have to read anymore BS from either of us anymore. The OP understands. I do need the money. I am paying many different fees to compete in an arena that is loaded with competition. There just are not enough bikes to purchase today or this week.

I appreciate all the kind words, business is business. I want happy customers! :bowdown:

TT :laugh:

Last edited:

Bikerscum

This has been worked out privately between TT & me, I apologize to him & all here for it escalating to this level.

He does stand behind what he sells, & will make you a happy customer. Give him a try, really.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion, and given your time here, I respect it. As I told you in our PM converstation the other day, I'm done with it. It's been 4 days since I made any comment to the OP. This morning I wake up to an email out of the blue from TT calling me a dumb ass.

And I'm the one causing problems.

Ok.
My post was also made before we talked. From everything I read it seemed like you were just bitching. I see your side now and have no judgement on this.

Life is too short to waste on hate of any kind,Life is like a coin....You can spend it on any thing You want....But,You can only spend it ONCE.....Scootercat....

Calm down wheels1950,

All has been resolved and the OP has recommended me to other's member's. So, it's all good.. PM me with your parts list and I will see if I can help you out.

TT Out!