I need these real bad......

One helpful member here already ran them up to $25 for you. What a great guy!!!
Yes it is up to 25.00, but I think that somebody else on this page ran it up, not you. I think that you are better then that, but I think I may know who it may be. I do not think that it is eather of the people that have replied to the post.....

Kelly

Last edited:

Kenny1

Those are some cool looking wheels. Does the sprocket that belongs on the rear have a wide spaced bolt pattern? I would hope so, it would be a shame to cover up the center section.

Yes it does, but it does cover some of the rim. well, I I have been outbid on them by somebody with zero feedback, was it a new account? or just the owner wanting to jump the price....

Last edited:
I don't expet to get them that cheep, I will rebid later. I just don't like bid runners... I should have just shut up and not bid to the last minute.

I don't expet to get them that cheep, I will rebid later. I just don't like bid runners... I should have just shut up and not bid to the last minute.
Bidding at the last few seconds is the way to win on Ebay, that or use snipe software. Anyone who bids on a item before the end is just running it up.

Kenny1

I just checked out the bidding on those things and they have gone up over $60.00! Are they really worth that much? Guess I am just happy with some cheapo steel wheels. But they are neat looking.