If you have one of my seats post a pic

kbs8ball

How much you willing to pay for said sissy bar??? I know someone with an eliminator in ohio...if I can get a sketch of one I can make you one with the seat. your probably looking at 175 shipped for both and the chroming is gonna be on you.

mybiz

Someone here is suppose to be having his Buddy build a bunch of sissy bars. I'm to the point of getting a bicycle sissy bar and bending it myself. But you can make me the seat. I'll contact you around the first of the month.

mybiz

sissy bar

sissy bars are for sissies! just kidding.
You ever wondered why it was named sissy bar. I figured maybe a brother and sister was ridding a bicycle and he kept popping wheelies and the sister kept getting thrown off the bike. So dad said I'm going to put a bar on the back of the bike so sissy won't get thrown off no more. Ever wonder???? :1orglaugh::1orglaugh::1orglaugh:

I have this one by Kenny, and I need another just like it, except in all-black...

Kenny, if you'll make me one, I'll get the measurements for the mounting strap I added to the Sensation...

kbs8ball - Where are you located? Also, not to sound like an a$$, but how good is the quality of your work/craftsmanship?? If I sent you a seat to copy can you make it 100% EXACT, assuming I gave you the right material??

The reason I ask is I just sent a mini bike seat to a guy (recommended by some one on this site) and he talked a big game like his work was top notch, professional stuff, worthy of high dollar classic cars. Long story short, when I got the seat back, it was "nice" but not anywhere near the craftsman ship I was looking for. I know for many people they arent willing to shell out the money for a truly perfect seat, esp. for a mini bike...But I'm willing to do so. I want the seat to be EXACTLY like the original, and worthy of a $300k body off restoration selling at Barrett Jackson auto auction. It seems that a lot of people talk a big game, and over promise, yet under deliver. So, back to the original question...

Do you think it can be done? It isnt a crazy design or anything, but the original seat was made in Italy 40yrs ago and the stitching was super tight, the vinyl was tightly pulled, and the foam used was top notch...no BS, the original craftsman ship was truly remarkable...Can you duplicate it? If you go to my pics look at the Lime Gold restored Broncco bike and that is the seat I need duplicated. I already have the material, except for the heat pleats. Thanks....