Inaugural Parade Pics

Here are a few pictures from President Obama's inaugural parade.My wife's brother-in-law is a band teacher in Jackson N.J.and was invited to perform at the inauguration parade this year.We had grandstand seats on the front lawn of the Whitehouse to watch the parade from.

Here are some pictures from the Dulles air and space museum at the airport in Washington D.C.you pay to park and the museum is free.We saw the SR71 black bird,the enola gay,the space shuttle Discovery,the concorde and a ton more planes it was great!

Man that place looks amazing. I'll have to get there someday. Thanks for the pics Ray
It was really something to see Hop,it's part of the Smithsonian exhibit and its in a 10 story high hangar.The planes are on the floor and hanging from the ceiling it's worth checking out if your'e in the D.C. area.Ray

We had grandstand seats on the front lawn of the Whitehouse to watch the parade from.
Hello Ray,

I consider that an honor to get to attend our President's Inaugural parade.

Congratulations on getting to attend, and thank you for sharing the pictures.

We are very fortunate folks to get to live in this great country of ours !

I wouldnt walk across the street to see it.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is the beauty of our country.

But why puke on someone's thread, when it is evidently something they are proud of.

Like Momma said, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" !

Thank you,

RobertC

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that is the beauty of our country.

But why puke on someone's thread, when it is evidently something they are proud of.

Like Momma said, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all" !

Thank you,

RobertC
gimmie a break, I didnt puke on anybodies thread....its a forum , where people post opinions and stuff. You may think it an honor to stand and watch Obumer get free reign to screw us for 4 more years, I personally would not walk across the street to see him.
Thats your right to do so and thats what makes this country great...anyways, in my opinion, the OP saved the thread with the awesome museum photos.
thank you too
Timothy

Here are a few pictures from President Obama's inaugural parade.My wife's brother-in-law is a band teacher in Jackson N.J.and was invited to perform at the inauguration parade this year.We had grandstand seats on the front lawn of the Whitehouse to watch the parade from.

Great Pictures and I am sure it was a thrill to be there in person to see :thumbsup: . The pictures of the airplanes are great as all pilots like to see vintage aircraft on display :thumbsup: . If you get to Oshkosh Wisconsin go to the museum at the EAA they have a lot of great displays there also :thumbsup:

1stlegendtx

gimmie a break, I didnt puke on anybodies thread....its a forum , where people post opinions and stuff. You may think it an honor to stand and watch Obumer get free reign to screw us for 4 more years, I personally would not walk across the street to see him.
Thats your right to do so and thats what makes this country great...anyways, in my opinion, the OP saved the thread with the awesome museum photos.
thank you too
Timothy
I think it's a wast of money when the incumbent wins. He already had his show. We certainly have more important things to spend that money on.:doah: Nice pictures though.:thumbsup:

A once in a lifetime experience. How great you got to attend, got the cool seats, and got to visit the museum. Thanks for sharing the photos. No matter who we vote for, it's an honor to be able to do what you did. :thumbsup:

Hello Ray,

I consider that an honor to get to attend our President's Inaugural parade.

Congratulations on getting to attend, and thank you for sharing the pictures.

We are very fortunate folks to get to live in this great country of ours !
Thanks Robert,yes it was an honor to go.My wife Mary's brother-in-law's marching band is great.They just retuned from the Rose Bowl parade and this was the 2nd Inaugural parade they were invited to.:smile:Ray

WrenchDad

Thanks Robert,yes it was an honor to go.My wife Mary's brother-in-law's marching band is great.They just retuned from the Rose Bowl parade and this was the 2nd Inaugural parade they were invited to.:smile:Ray
Thats really cool you had the opportunity to attend an inaugural parade regardless of who the guy is, you were a stones throw away from THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Its great you had the chance to see the museum too, it looks awsome I could spend hours in a place like that
thanks for the pictures.