Is it really what the handle bar plate says?

For sale? Close to you? :shrug:

It looks correct except for the seat and I'm not sure about the round tank. I don't think they had a solid steel front wheel either. But the fenders and chainguard are there, so that's a pretty big deal. Chad or Simple Tom should know for sure.

markus

Its is what it says it is and It looks very much correct to me...that would be a nice find :thumbsup:

its very simalar to the one I just sold cept mine had suspended forks on it same steelies and sprocket too:

ST will know the designation probably but if your look through the brochures photos on this site you'll see they had the short seats and round tanks too. that one's really cool, theres a big block on it!!!

Fat Boy

It is one of the lower end Trail Horses with the painted fenders , steel wheels and painted forks . Still a nice Trail Horse :thumbsup:

bandit 40

What I like about them Tom is the extra slotted engine plate to run your jack-shaft inboard or outboard if you use one ,and of course the option to use a widened or larger rear wheel. :thumbsup:

markus

I don't know man..... If it were me, and it ain't, but if it were, I'd keep it exactly the way you found it. Just sayin'..... :shrug:
I agree a little scrubbing bubbles and some buffing and It might look pretty dam good :thumbsup: For the price its offered at if your not going to get let me know, I will make the drive!!!

markus

Picking it up after work.

Sorry Marcus. And you could prolly get there befor I get off work.:thumbsup:
Sweet :thumbsup: I threw a 3.5 on that one I had and was cruising the hood with it, it was a great riding bike, it just looked like ass