is this a good deal?

here's my response from him:

Ohh ok I will sell for 150......not u idiot . Know your place the fork isn't bent its the design to create stabilty and its worth about five hundred, I'm being nice selling it for what I am

here's my response from him:
:lol:Hey Strigoi
I think you made a friend I had to laugh when I read the part about the forks NOT being bent but designed for stability :doah: and how its worth $500. I saw that this morning on craigslist Oh that reminds me I must run out a redesign all of my minis so that they will have greater stability.Hummm maybe I can preform this by running them into a tree doing 30 miles per hour:scooter:
Open for any suggestions

i've made lots of friends with dumbasses trying to sell mini bikes on CL. none of them seem to really like me though (kind of like on here :thefinger: ).

i emailed him again:

should i go run mine into a tree at 20mph so i can bend the front like that? that'd be great if it helped with the stability.

if you find someone to give you $400 for that you better go out and buy a lotto ticket.

Last edited:

Oldsalt

I eMailed the dolt and asked if the forks were repairable or would it be necessary to replace them entirely. He responded [as said above] that they are perfect! At this moment I'm considering asking if he has been takeing his meds.

I think someone should send him a Rake and Trail calculator, and just see how this set up stabilizes your ride performance . But if he is off his meds than it will do no good.
Steve :scooter:

125ccCrazy

Come on guys, thats state of the art technology there, that thing probably turns in it's own space, great for doing stunts :thumbsup: Wonder if he would ship to Ohio??

LOL, what an idiot.... If that thing actually came like that I'd love to know the reasoning behind shoving the wheel back.. Oh and ya gotta love the duct tap pillow for a seat, thats worth $400 alone :eek:ut:

Strig, You can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink! This guy is telling you that because he is still recovering from the head injury he got from bending the forks. Ask him if he is still wearing the hallo, and if so is his front teeth missing. Plus does he have two black eyes from the broken nose he substained from the sudden stop that has apparently gave him inoperable brain damage.lol

i did my first ever "re:" post on CL. i think you guys should tell him how much of an idiot he is without being mean and calling names. keep it civilized. everyone start flagging this guy too.

EDIT - don't flag the one just under this because that is my post. do the one in the post above this.

re: 5 hp Minibike with New Engine - $400 (danville / san ramon)

just in case you're too lazy to click the link or it gets flagged:

this bike is not safe. look at the front end. he said he got many emails about it and it was a bunch of us from a mini bike board (people that love this hobby). his original story was that it helped with the stability, he couldn't be any more full of shit.

according to him the bent front end is ok even though it is a serious safety issue.

we got a good laugh out of it and this bike may be worth $100-$150 at most and that's because of the motor.

i'm posting this because i do not want some one buying this for their kid and them having them hurt themselves because of this.

myself and other members of the message board emailed the seller regarding this. he's ignorant. that's all i have to say.

to the seller, if you have a problem with this post feel free to email me again. i'm sure you know who i am. maybe this will help you, run it into a tree.

Last edited:
YEAH great idea,,, start picking on the poor tard... NOW I am looking at 4 different CL ads that say.. Sorry, look at the cow because CL can't find the page. Did you all flag him of the charts? I still don't even know what we are talking about. And it seams to me PROOF is always the best answer. Seams like Strigoi would have already shipped him a few dozen pics of an un-modified bike that still drives like crap and said heeeeeeere is what they are SUPPOSED TO look like.. :001_tt2: although I'm sure it won't help. People are dumb. We got a guy out this way with a (VINTAGE) mini bike... NOT SURE if it runs.... It's one of those damn harley looking weed whacker bikes with 2 rear wheels. The VERY FIRST chinese weed whacker junk as hell fake plastic motor... ya know the one I'm talking about? :doah: VINTAGE MINI BIKE!!!!! Does not run.. gimmie like 300 bucks I think he wants for it... :doah: But what can ya do, tell them their stupid? They just are clueless and somebody somewhere told him vintage bikes are worth money and NOW all of a sudden no matter WHO has WHAT proof..they only think one way... Soooooo what does the guy have he is never going to sell?