Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

very cool I always wanted to put one of those on a mini but havnt come upon one yet. I have a 4 wheeler with a semi auto one and its a great engine. Lookin good on the frijole

very cool I always wanted to put one of those on a mini but havnt come upon one yet. I have a 4 wheeler with a semi auto one and its a great engine. Lookin good on the frijole
Dang I got props from Bryan?? I must be doing something right!! :laugh: Thank you!! I'd love to see what you would come up with, but knowing you, you would end up cobbling the whole engine out of scrap obscure parts laying around...........hey wait I'd really like to see that!! :thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

JDogg, your shop is freaking me out! How do you work like that? All nice and clean and everything put away! Who's shop is that really? Any bad ass minibike builder has junk piled up and dirty floors!

Bike is looking great! Very nice work Mister!

Qlooking good , I like those rims . Are you going to leave that exhaust up in the air like that ?
Thank you David!! I'd like to lower the exhaust maybe 2''s .....I like the upwards slant but it is too close to the seat!! Do you think a slight cold tweek here and there might do the trick without ruining the cheap chrome or kinking the pipe? Would like to hear your thoughts on this Sir!!

Knocking it out of the park again Jason !!!
Thank you Tim!!

Oh Yeeeeeeeeeeeea....I like it ! :wink:
Thanks Eric!! The guy that bent it up for me is a good friend of mine.....I can probably talk him in to bending you a frame, but I hear he is real busy with an awesome build off bike of his own!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

You might need a set of wheelie bars before you call it done. :laugh:
Thanks Pat!! We will see.....do some testing when its all done.....hopefully not as I like them compact!! They only go as fast as you twist the throttle though!! :laugh:

That's a good looking bike! Nice shop too- :thumbsup:
Thank you FM!!

JDogg, your shop is freaking me out! How do you work like that? All nice and clean and everything put away! Who's shop is that really? Any bad ass minibike builder has junk piled up and dirty floors!

Bike is looking great! Very nice work Mister!
Funny that you mention this Eric!! I have friends come over and they always comment on my garage being neat, tidy and organized and I just don't see it.....always seems to me to be something else that needs reorganized or a complete revamping!! Oh well it does get used a lot and I really enjoy having the small space such as it is!! Thanks for the ribbing as usual and the kind words my friend!!

Thank you David!! I'd like to lower the exhaust maybe 2''s .....I like the upwards slant but it is too close to the seat!! Do you think a slight cold tweek here and there might do the trick without ruining the cheap chrome or kinking the pipe? Would like to hear your thoughts on this Sir!!
Cold tweek I'am not sure , those pipe are paper then and could wrinkle . I think with a little heat you'd be fine but then it may discolor the chrome .

buckeye

Your garage a mess?tisssss...you would stroke if you tried working in my CF!!

Just beautiful work Jason.
Isn't it about time you move. There's this lot next door to me.
Acre in size. Enough room to build ya a nice home and a shop for us.:thumbsup:

Your garage a mess?tisssss...you would stroke if you tried working in my CF!!

Just beautiful work Jason.
Isn't it about time you move. There's this lot next door to me.
Acre in size. Enough room to build ya a nice home and a shop for us.:thumbsup:
Yup.....dumped a bunch of money in this house so about time to sell again at a loss and start all over!! :facepalm: :laugh:

Cold tweek I'am not sure , those pipe are paper then and could wrinkle . I think with a little heat you'd be fine but then it may discolor the chrome .
Hey David thanks for the input!! :thumbsup: I thought about heating it and if it discolored I had some leftover header wrap, but went ahead and chucked it in the wood vise and bent it cold! Actually worked pretty good....no wrinkles or other problems to the metal or chrome! I think I could have bent it a little more with no problems but I will wait and see when I get a little more work done!! Not a huge difference but at least it is out of the way of the seat!! :scooter:

Before:

After: