Large custom seat for Boonie

I took this off my Boonie since I had ksb8ball make me a new one . I will never use it. It works perfect for a big bike like a Boonie or Thomas etc

$35 shipped or trade for new #41 clutch 3/4 shaft

buckeye

Paul,I have almost brand new clutch but, no need for the seat.
What else ya wanna trade?
I bought it for my Manco T-bird and went back to the original 3.5 instead of 5 Briggs. Maybe been ran 20 minutes. From OldMiniBikes.

Paul,I have almost brand new clutch but, no need for the seat.
What else ya wanna trade?
I bought it for my Manco T-bird and went back to the original 3.5 instead of 5 Briggs. Maybe been ran 20 minutes. From OldMiniBikes.
Well what else do ya need lol I am sure I may have something tucked away :thumbsup:

put that thing back on the weight bench or rowing machine it came from:thefinger:
Ha ha K-ball ...Hey man it worked in a pinch. And its not like I didnt have you make the correct one anyways :thumbsup: The secret origin is actually from a new Go-kart seat that I just took the sides and bottom flaps off of. I prolly spent more than I would of for a seat at the time but I was in a hurry since some yahoo sold me a Boonie without a Seat and a jackshaft :laugh::laugh:

Any Idea who that was Kenny :devil2:

buckeye

Fenders for a Campus.:laugh:
You have a 35 clutch? Any throttle grips? How about one of them nice h35's or 40's. It a real nice clutch.:laugh:

I need lots of stuff. Grips, cables, 35 clutch, got a 5 inch tire or slick.

Hell, I don't know. Throw something up. I might swing at it.